The following is the most up to date information on the upcoming season as of 09/22/2020.
This year continues to be a challenge. As much as we would like to hold the tryouts next week for this coming season, it is not prudent to move forward for various reasons. Our youth basketball program is dependent on the school facilities for practices. Unfortunately, part of the decisions that have been made in regards to Covid-19 include the closing of these facilities to organizations. This decision has an indefinite timeline.
We are still uncertain what this means for our basketball program this year. The board is looking at all avenues of possibilities. We are committed to trying to find an option for kids to play this year, but at the moment tryouts will need to be postponed until a later date.
We understand that this does not answer all the questions. We will continue to work on programming that is prudent and as accessible as possible and will relay info as soon as we have some. We also thank you for your patience.
In the meantime, we hope that the kids have opportunities to remain active and social this fall. We look forward to seeing them in the gyms as soon as possible.